Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh how I love Mondays!

With a cup of hot African coffee, my Monday starts

Monday is my favourite day of the week. On Sunday night, I always want to stay up late so that Monday does not find me sleep. I know it’s weird but I love the feeling of starting my work in the wee hours of the night.
When I was in corporate Uganda, I always wished for Fridays to come. I loved my weekends to the dot.  Then it was only on weekends that I worked uninterrupted. Now, my Mondays rock. I guess all days are great but Monday has the feeling of freshness. It’s like a blank page that has not been written on. Clean and ironed. All one has to do is start working on it.

Now I no longer look forward to Fridays. They are a sign that the weekend is close. When Friday comes, I look forward to Sunday night for then Monday will be close. Oh how I love Mondays!

If you honestly don’t look forward to Mondays, I suggest that you reconsider what you do. Life has so many possibilities for you to be tired to looking forward to Friday and the weekend.  For those like me that love Mondays, well what I can say – you know the feeling. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Afyanor said...

very true about Monday (but the weekend also rocks... they only time your employed friends are free)

Afyanor said...

meanwhile, that picture with a cup of tea is a nice shot!!

Innocent Kazooba said...

Thanks you. I take a lot of African tea as I work. The pic was taken at my working table at home as I was writing this very post. I used my phone.